We’ve all heard about how much the technical communication profession is changing. I’d like to hear your thoughts on what it means to you, personally.
Take my 5- to 10-minute survey and share your confidential answers to any or all of the following questions.
If you’re a practicing technical communicator…
- What will you be doing 10 years from now?
- What are you doing today to prepare?
The survey is anonymous, so you won’t be found out if you tell me that you hope to take over your boss’s job. Or that you dream of hacking into poorly-designed websites to insert Tech Comm-themed banners.
I’ll post the results on this blog in a couple of weeks.
If you’re in need of inspiration, here are some resources that might help.
- Hot lead to hot technology: Whither technical communication?
- This is the future we talked about
- Scriptorium’s annual trends article